According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop club with unlimited food and drinks
- Where: Sky Lounge
- Doors: 30 minutes before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge with HDTVs and on the rooftop bleachers overlooking left field
- Tax is not included <p>
Games and Dates
- $89 – Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, August 30, at 1:20 p.m. (a $179 value)
- $89 – Against the Phillies on Saturday, August 31, at 3:05 p.m. (a $179 value)
- $69 – Against the Miami Marlins on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m. (a $149 value)
- $69 – Against the Marlins on Tuesday, September 3, at 7:05 p.m. (a $159 value)
- $75 – Against the Marlins on Wednesday, September 4, at 1:20 p.m. (a $159 value)
- $79 – Against the Atlanta Braves on Sunday, September 22, at 1:20 p.m. (a $149 value)<p>
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.