- One ticket to see a Sunday Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop club with unlimited food and drinks
- Where: Wrigley Rooftop Sky Lounge
- Doors: 30 minutes before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge with HDTVs and on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck. Groups of 15 or more get free reserved sections.
- All taxes and fees included.
$89 for a ticket package to a select 1:20 p.m. Sunday game in April or May (up to $189 value)
- April 19 vs. the San Diego Padres
- May 3 vs. the Milwaukee Brewers
- May 17 vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates
$99 for a ticket package to a select Sunday game in June–September (up to $199 value)
- June 14 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the Cincinnati Reds
- July 5 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the Miami Marlins
- July 26 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the Philadelphia Phillies
- August 9 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the New York Giants
- August 23 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the Atlanta Braves
- September 6 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the Arizona Diamondbacks
- September 20 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the St. Louis Cardinals
- September 27 at 1:20 p.m. vs. the Pirates
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.