What You'll Get
- One all-inclusive rooftop ticket to view a Foo Fighters’ concert on Wrigley Field
- Includes access to an appetizer bar, grilled meats, a dessert bar, beer, wine, and soft drinks—click to see the menu
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: 1048 Sky Lounge and Rooftop
- Seating: general-admission rooftop seating
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $169 for an all-inclusive package (up to $301.28 value; limited tickets available at this price)
- $179 for an all-inclusive package (up to $301.28 value; limited tickets available at this price)
- $199 for an all-inclusive package (up to $301.28 value)
- How you know the Foo Fighters: you walked by a radio during the 1990s or 2000s
- How you know frontman Dave Grohl: as the former drummer of Nirvana, but also as the singer of “Learn to Fly,” “Everlong,” “Best of You,” and “The Pretender”
- Their sound: old-fashioned rock ‘n’ roll with a classic quiet verse/loud chorus/silent jazz breakdown sound
- How the Foo Fighters almost never happened: After Nirvana’s career was cut short, Grohl nearly took a gig as the drummer for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
- How that decision paid off: with 11 Grammys, 10 chart-topping singles, and a top-10 placement for nearly all the band’s studio albums
- The Foo Fighters’ newest project: the 2014 album Sonic Highways, which absorbed the musical history of eight American cities as it was recorded over the course of a combination road trip and HBO documentary
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 8/29/15 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 1048 Sky Lounge and Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects 1048 Sky Lounge and Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. All ages welcome; must provide 21+ ID to receive alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.