What You'll Get
According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this deal.
- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop club with unlimited food and drinks
- Where: Wrigley Rooftop
- Doors: 30 minutes before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge with HDTVs or on the rooftop bleachers overlooking the field
- Tax is not included<p>
Games and Dates
$59 for the following game (a $145 value)
- Against the Texas Rangers on Monday, May 6, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
$79 for the following game (a $149 value)
- Against the San Diego Padres on Monday, April 29, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
$89 for one of the following games (a $159 value)
- Against the Padres on Wednesday, May 1, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Padres on Thursday, May 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, May 3, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
$99 for one of the following games (a $179 value)
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday, May 8, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Monday, May 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, May 31, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd. Redeem starting 4/14 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wrigley Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Wrigley Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30mins before game. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.