What You'll Get
- One rooftop ticket to Billy Joel’s Wrigley Field concert, including food and drink
- When: Thursday, August 27, at 8 p.m
- Where: Wrigley Rooftop’s 1048 Sky Lounge and Rooftop
- General admission
- Doors open and food and drink service begins at 7:30 p.m. (prompt arrival recommended)
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to see the food and drink menu.
- $159 for one ticket (up to $301.28 value) [limited tickets available at this special price]
- $169 for one ticket (up to $301.28 value) [limited tickets available at this special price]
- $189 for one ticket (up to $301.28 value)
- Some stats on Joel’s imaginary baseball card: sixth best-selling recording artist and third best-selling solo artist of all time; 150 million albums sold; six Grammys (including a Grammy Legend Award); 33 Top 40 hits
- Size that card would need to be to reflect all his achievements: big enough to require Wrigley Field’s tarp crew to transport it
- Why he’s returning to Wrigley Field: He sold it out the last three times he played, audiences are still in the mood for his melodies, and he’s still got them feeling all right.
- What’s extra special about this appearance: He’s the only artist to ever play the friendly confines four times, and the Cubs will be flying a specially designed Billy Joel flag across 28 flagpoles to commemorative the occasion.
- Hits you’re likely to hear: “Piano Man,” “Uptown Girl,” “Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song),” and perhaps some surprising covers (he performed AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” last season)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2015. Redeem starting 8/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.