According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop club with unlimited food and drinks
- Where: Wrigley Rooftop
- Doors: 30 minutes before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge with HDTVs or on the rooftop bleachers overlooking the field
- Tax is not included
Games and Dates
$99 for one of the following games (up to a $199 value)
- Against the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday, May 29, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday, June 10, 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday, July 5, time TBD
$109 for the game against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, July 6, at 3:05 p.m. (a $199 value)
$79 for the game against the Miami Marlins on Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m. (a $165 value)
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.
Wrigley View Rooftop
1050 W Waveland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613