What You'll Get
According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop club with unlimited food and drinks
- Where: Sky Lounge
- Doors: 30 minutes before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge with HDTVs or on the rooftop bleachers overlooking the field
- Tax is not included
Games and Dates
- $99 for the game against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday, July 5, at 3:05 p.m. (a $189 value)
- $109 for the game against the Pirates on Saturday, July 6, at 3:05 p.m. (a $199 value)
- $89 for the game against the Pirates on Sunday, July 7, at 1:20 p.m. (a $199 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd. Redeem starting 6/18 for ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Wrigley Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30min before game. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher; limited availability. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcohol. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.