What You'll Get
Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this deal.
- $99 for one rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours (a $207.36 value)
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday, July 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Wednesday, July 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the L.A. Dodgers on Thursday, August 1, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Friday, August 2, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Saturday, August 3, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Sunday, August 4, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday, August 17, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Sunday, August 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, August 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Saturday, August 31, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Sunday, September 1, time TBA
- Against the Marlins on Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Tuesday, September 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Wednesday, September 4, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wrigley View Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley View Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before game. For ADA seating, call box office Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.