Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for one rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours (a $207.36 value)
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday, July 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Wednesday, July 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the L.A. Dodgers on Thursday, August 1, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Friday, August 2, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Saturday, August 3, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Sunday, August 4, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday, August 17, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Sunday, August 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, August 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Saturday, August 31, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Sunday, September 1, time TBA
- Against the Marlins on Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Tuesday, September 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Wednesday, September 4, at 1:20 p.m.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.
89% of 36 customers recommend
“Fun atmosphere, good people, good views of the game.”
“We had a great time!”