All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 24, 2017
· November 12, 2016
August 25, 2016
What You'll Get
Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America’s pastime with today’s deal to see a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley View Rooftop. Each ticket is valid for general admission to rooftop-level seating and includes unlimited food and drinks, including alcohol. Doors open 30 minutes before game time. Choose from the following options:
- For $90, you get one rooftop ticket for a game against the Atlanta Braves (a $212.94 value, including fees):
- Monday, May 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 9, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
- For $100, you get one rooftop ticket for the game against the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday, May 16, at 7:05 p.m. (a $246.07 value, including all fees).<p>
- For $125, you get one rooftop ticket for the game against the Chicago White Sox (a $257.11 value, including all fees):
- Saturday, May 19, at 6:15 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
- For $160, you get one rooftop ticket for the game against the Boston Red Sox on Sunday, June 17, at a time to be announced (a $356.48 value, including all fees). This game will have a special Father’s Day brunch provided by Steve’s Deli.<p>
Wrigley View Rooftop’s aerial seating hosts up to 200 fans as the Chicago Cubs take the field. Operating under a freshly revamped front office that includes new manager Dale Sveum, the Cubs set out to conquer the NL Central for the first time since 2008, when the three surviving players planted the team’s flag atop the division’s icy peak. On the field, shortstop Starlin Castro seeks to repeat his league-leading 207 hits in 2011, and first baseman Bryan LaHair dons the blue uniform after scoring 91 runs in Triple-A last year.
As the game plays out below, Wrigley View Rooftop denizens enjoy unlimited meals and drinks in stadium-style seating, which faces the stadium’s historic scoreboard framed by a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline. An onsite chef grills up menu offerings such as Angus beef burgers and Chicago–style hot dogs, marking each bun with an MLA–style citation. Downstairs, plasma TVs sate optic appetites with up-close views of the action in the newly renovated interior bar.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of game for admission. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wrigley View Rooftop. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Wrigley View Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley View Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 12 or older or be accompanied by guardian. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.