- One rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with all-inclusive ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
$79 to see a game ($151.50 value)
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday, September 15, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Tuesday, September 16, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Wednesday, September 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, September 18, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Sunday, September 21, at 1:20 p.m.
$89 to see a game ($151.50 value)
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday, September 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Tuesday, September 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Wednesday, September 24, at 7:05 p.m.
$99 to see a game ($151.50 value)
- Against the Dodgers on Friday, September 19, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Saturday, September 20, at 3:05 p.m.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.