- One rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with all-inclusive ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
$89 to see a game ($125.66 value). All games at 1:20 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Sunday, July 5 (time TBD)
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday, July 26
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Sunday, August 9
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Sunday, August 23
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, September 6
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday, September 20 (time TBD)
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, September 27 (time TBD)
$99 to see a game ($139.35 value)
- Against the Miami Marlins on Saturday, July 4, at 6:15 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Saturday, August 22, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, September 5, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday, September 19, at 12:05 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, September 26 (time TBD)
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.