All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with all-inclusive ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
$89 to see a game ($125.66 value). All games at 1:20 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Sunday, July 5 (time TBD)
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday, July 26
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Sunday, August 9
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Sunday, August 23
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, September 6
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday, September 20 (time TBD)
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, September 27 (time TBD)
$99 to see a game ($139.35 value)
- Against the Miami Marlins on Saturday, July 4, at 6:15 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Saturday, August 22, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, September 5, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday, September 19, at 12:05 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, September 26 (time TBD)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wrigley View Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley View Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.