Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal to see a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley View Rooftop. Choose from the following options:
For $99, you get one ticket to one of the following games (a $175 value):
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Wednesday, April 10, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Giants on Friday, April 12, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Rangers on Thursday, April 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Monday, April 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Padres on Tuesday, April 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, May 3, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Saturday, May 4, at 12:05 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Sunday, May 5, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Monday, May 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rockies on Tuesday, May 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rockies on Wednesday, May 15, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
For $110, you get one ticket to one of the following games (a $185 value):
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday, May 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Wednesday, May 8, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
Each ticket grants access to the rooftop one hour before game time, as well as unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours.<p>
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley View Rooftop’s aerial seating hosts up to 175 fans as the Chicago Cubs take the field at the Friendly Confines. As the game plays out below, rooftop denizens enjoy unlimited meals and drinks in stadium-style seating, which faces the stadium’s historic scoreboard framed by a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline. An onsite chef grills up menu offerings such as Angus-beef burgers and Chicago-style hot dogs, marking each bun with an MLA-style citation. Downstairs, plasma TVs sate optic appetites with up-close views of the action in the newly renovated interior bar.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.
88% of 41 customers recommend
“Get there a little early for seating, but great views and tasty food/beverage!”