What You'll Get
- One rooftop ticket with unobstructed views of a Cubs game with all-inclusive ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
$99 to see any of the following games (up to $150 value). All games are at 7:05 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Monday, June 15 ($130 value)
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday, June 16 ($145 value)
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday, June 22 ($130 value)
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday, June 23 ($140 value)
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday, June 24 ($150 value)
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, June 25, at 1:20 p.m. ($150 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wrigley View Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley View Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.