Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal to see a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley View Rooftop. Choose from the following options:
For $99, you get one ticket to one of the following games (a $175 value):
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Wednesday, April 10, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Friday, April 12, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Texas Rangers on Wednesday, April 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rangers on Thursday, April 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Monday, April 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Padres on Tuesday, April 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Padres on Wednesday, May 1, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Padres on Thursday, May 2 at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, May 3, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Sunday, May 5, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Monday, May 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rockies on Tuesday, May 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rockies on Wednesday, May 15, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
For $110, you get one ticket to one of the following games (a $185 value):
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday, May 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Wednesday, May 8, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
Each ticket grants access to the rooftop one hour before game time, as well as unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.
88% of 41 customers recommend
“Get there a little early for seating, but great views and tasty food/beverage!”