All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this deal.
- $99 for one rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours (a $207.36 value)
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: One hour prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the New York Mets on Sunday, May 19, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday, May 29, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, May 31, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Saturday, June 1, at 6:15 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Sunday, June 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, June 8, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Pirates on Sunday, June 9, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wrigley View Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley View Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.