- One rooftop ticket with unobstructed views of a Cubs game with all-inclusive ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
$99 to see any of the following games (up to $144.22 value):
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday, September 18, at 1:20 p.m. ($144.22 value)
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday, September 21, at 7:05 p.m. ($112.49 value)
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, September 22, at 7:05 p.m. ($112.49 value)
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday, September 23, at 7:05 p.m. ($124.64 value)
$119 to see any of the following games (up to $143 value):
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, September 26, at TBD ($143 value)
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, September 27, at TBD ($143 value)
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Monday, September 28, at 7:05 p.m. ($143 value)
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.