Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for one rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours (a $207.36 value)
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: One hour prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday, June 12, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Thursday, June 13, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Houston Astros on Friday, June 21, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Astros on Saturday, June 22, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Astros on Sunday, June 23, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.