Music, like free-sample day at the grocery store, brings people together. Join the crowd with this GrouponLive deal.
- $125 for one ticket to see the Zac Brown Band at Wrigley Field from a Wrigleyville rooftop, including unlimited food and drinks and access to the Hall of Fame Suite (up to $250 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13 at 7 p.m.
- Where: 3609 Sheffield
- General admission
- Door time: doors open at 7 p.m. and close 30 minutes after the concert ends.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the food menu. Drink options include beer, wine, soda and bottled water.
Rooftop has no control over the concert sound or staging, and has no affiliation with the promoter. Rooftop cannot guarantee the quality or degree of sound or any other audio/visual sound or lighting effects related to the concert.
Zac Brown Band
- Three: the number of Grammy wins since 2009
- Ten: the number of chart-topping hit singles the band has achieved
- More than 6 million: the number of albums Uncaged, You Get What You Give, and The Foundation have sold combined
- Latest project: the four song EP, The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, which features Dave Grohl on drums and behind the boards
- How popular the Zac Brown Band has become: it recently sold out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—a feat accomplished by the likes of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones
- How Zac describes his band’s most recent full length, Uncaged, which won the 2013 Grammy for Best Country Album: “Your basic country-Southern rock-bluegrass-reggae-jam record”
Wrigleyville Rooftops boasts three distinct rooftop locations in which to enjoy Cubs games: one on Waveland, and two on Sheffield. At each facility, fans kick back in tiered, bleacher-style seats and soak up elevated views of ballgames from beyond the storied left- or right-field walls. Instead of strapping jetpacks to stadium vendors, the rooftops offer full catering services, including a menu packed with burgers, beef sandwiches, nachos, and beer. Luxurious indoor suites, meanwhile, welcome all fans with HD TVs, bars, and cozy temperatures for days when it’s too cold or begins raining Cracker Jack.