- $30 for one G-Pass to Wu-Tang Clan with Talib Kweli, Pharoahe Monch, Ras Kass, and Casey Veggies (up to $61.25 value)
- When: Friday, September 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Sections: floor section 1 or 3; lower level section 106, 107, 130, or 131
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Wu-Tang Clan: all nine members (Raekwon, GZA, RZA, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, and Cappadonna…RIP, O.D.B.) of the legendary New York hip-hop collective prove why Rolling Stone calls them “The best rap group ever” in a mic-passing set that encompasses their career dynasty, from 36 Chambers to the forthcoming A Better Tomorrow
- Talib Kweli: the face of underground hip-hop, whom Jay Z summed up on the Black Album with one simple rhyme—”If skills sold, truth be told/I’d probably be/lyrically/Talib Kweli”
- Pharoahe Monch: this Queens rapper got his start in the duo Organized Confusion before dropping solo hits such as “Simon Says” and “The Life,” both of which exhibit his gift for lyrics and tricky syllabication
- Ras Kass: hailed as “one of the best rappers of all time” by Pitchfork, the former member of the hip hop supergroup The HRSMN first made waves with “Remain Anonymous,” landing a Hip Hop Quotable in The Source Magazine
- Casey Veggies: the former founding member of Odd Future busted out on his own with a series of popular mixtapes, and has since toured with likeminded rappers Nipsey Hussle, Mac Miller, and Kendrick Lamar