Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
- What is “Raw”? the flagship televised program of WWE, broadcasting every Monday night from arenas throughout the world. With a ticket to the show, you can be there to witness wrestling history being made live, before the TV audience even has a chance to telegraph their friends asking what it is they just saw.
- Wrestlers You Might See: WWE legends and rising stars alike—such as Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Paige, Alberto Del Rio, Undertaker, Kane, and more. The lineup changes with every event, but the hits stay hard no matter what.
- What Might Happen: anything. Raw is the home of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament, so the stakes are high—and wrestlers will go to extremes to win.
- What You’ll Hear: Trash talk aplenty. Don’t expect much in the way of pleasant conversations.
- What You’ll Do: Cheer on your favorite, boo the heels, and generally holler at all the action
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the “Buy” button, you will be redirected to FanXchange’s site where your transaction will take place.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the “Buy” button on this page to view available events on FanXchange’s site.
Why is the price on the deal page different than the price on the FanXchange site?
The price listed on the deal page is the lowest price at the time the tickets are made available via Groupon. FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket prices and since Fanxchange is constantly getting new inventory at different prices, the price listed may no longer be available and prices may be above or below face value.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at (800) 969-8556 or email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.
200 West Nationwide Blvd
Columbus, OH 43215Get Directions