What You'll Get
- $31.25 for one G-Pass to Wynonna And Friends: Stories & Song (up to $52 value)
- When: Friday, February 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: section F, rows M–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wynonna And Friends: Stories & Song
- A few of Wynonna’s accomplishments: she scored 14 #1 hits throughout the ’80s, and earned five Grammys alongside mother Naomi in the beloved country duo The Judds
- A few of Wynonna’s hits: “No One Else On Earth,” “I Saw the Light,” “My Strongest Weakness,” “She Is His Only Need”
- A few of Wynonna’s other interests: she partners with a number of charities, has penned a New York Times-bestselling novel, and competed on Dancing with the Stars
- The concept of the Stories & Song tour: Wynonna and a three-piece band—including her husband, drummer/producer Cactus Moser—perform the greatest hits of her 30-year platinum career in intimate venues, and outline the origins of the music
- What Wynonna says about the tour: “I am more passionate now than I have ever been about my life, my gift, my faith, hopes and dreams, and I want so much to share my story and my songs with my fans.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 2/27. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.