What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Wynonna and the Big Noise
- When: Saturday, June 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 for right- or left-center rows 30–36, or right- or left-wing rows 20–29 (up to $47 value)
- $27 for right- or left-center rows 17–29, or right- or left-wing rows 12–19 (up to $58 value)
- $32 for right- or left-center rows 6–16, or right- or left-wing rows 2–11 (up to $63 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wynonna and the Big Noise
- Wynonna’s last name: Judd
- Her former collaborator: her mother, Naomi, the other half of wildly popular country duo The Judds
- How wildly popular: They sold over 20 million albums, scored 5 Grammys, landed 14 number one hits, and inspired moms everywhere to try to convince their kids to join them in harmony
- When she dropped her last name: in 1992, when she released her eponymous, multi-platinum debut album
- Proof that subsequently adding elements of rock, blues, and R&B hasn’t sapped the country from her sound: her star on the Music City Walk of Fame, awarded in 2007
- Additional proof: “This record is me being as feisty as I’ve ever been and as country as I’ve ever felt,” she recently told the Montgomery News.
- Classic Wynonna tracks you might hear pumped up by her new band, The Big Noise: “Only Love,” “No One Else on Earth,” “My Strongest Weakness”
- New tracks you might hear: the latest, hard-rocking single “Something You Can’t Live Without” and teasers from the band’s upcoming album
- How Wynonna’s carrying on the family-band legacy: by including husband and drummer Michael Scott “Cactus” Moser in the Big Noise
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 6/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.