- $19 for a G-Pass for bleacher sections 4 and 6 (up to $41.25 value)
- $29 for a G-Pass for floor sections 1–3 (up to $57.60 value)
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wynonna and the Big Noise
- Wynonna’s last name: Judd
- Her former collaborator: her mother, Naomi, the other half of wildly popular country duo The Judds
- Most popular material: The show is a career retrospective, so you’ll hear 32 years’ worth of 14 number-one hits, which inspired moms everywhere to try to convince their kids to join them in harmony
- When she dropped her last name: in 1992, when she released her eponymous, multi-platinum debut album
- Proof that subsequently adding elements of rock, blues, and R&B hasn’t sapped the country from her sound: her star on the Music City Walk of Fame, awarded in 2007
- Additional proof: “This record is me being as feisty as I’ve ever been and as country as I’ve ever felt,” she recently told the Montgomery News.
- Classic Wynonna tracks you might hear pumped up by her new band, The Big Noise: “Only Love,” “No One Else on Earth,” “My Strongest Weakness”
- New tracks you might hear: the latest, hard-rocking single “Something You Can’t Live Without” and teasers from the band’s upcoming album
- How Wynonna’s carrying on the family-band legacy: by including husband and drummer Michael Scott “Cactus” Moser in the Big Noise