- $36 for one G-Pass to see Wynonna Judd (up to $59.90 value)
- When: Friday, January 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Crown Coliseum
- Seating: sections 102–104 (rows C–N), or 101 or 105 (rows D–M)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wynonna And Friends: Stories & Song
- A few of Wynonna’s accomplishments: she scored 14 #1 hits throughout the ’80s, and earned five Grammys alongside mother Naomi in the beloved country duo The Judds
- A few of Wynonna’s hits: “No One Else On Earth,” “I Saw the Light,” “My Strongest Weakness,” “She Is His Only Need”
- A few of Wynonna’s other interests: she partners with a number of charities, has penned a New York Times-bestselling novel, and competed on Dancing with the Stars
- The concept of the Stories & Song tour: Wynonna and a three-piece band—including her husband, drummer/producer Cactus Moser—perform the greatest hits of her 30-year platinum career in intimate venues, and outline the origins of the music
- What Wynonna says about the tour: “I am more passionate now than I have ever been about my life, my gift, my faith, hopes and dreams, and I want so much to share my story and my songs with my fans.”