What You'll Get
- $32 for one ticket to Wynonna and The Big Noise (up to $65 value)
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Seating: tier 3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Wynonna and The Big Noise
- Wynonna’s last name: Judd
- Her former collaborator: her mother, Naomi, the other half of wildly popular country duo The Judds
- How wildly popular: They sold over 20 million albums, scored 5 Grammys, landed 14 number one hits, and inspired moms everywhere to try to convince their kids to join them in harmony
- When she dropped her last name: in 1992, when she released her eponymous, multi-platinum debut album
- Proof that subsequently adding elements of rock, blues, and R&B hasn’t sapped the country from her sound: her star on the Music City Walk of Fame, awarded in 2007
- Additional proof: “This record is me being as feisty as I’ve ever been and as country as I’ve ever felt,” she recently told the Montgomery News.
- Classic Wynonna tracks you might hear pumped up by her new band, The Big Noise: “Only Love,” “No One Else on Earth,” “My Strongest Weakness”
- New tracks you might hear: hard-rocking single “Something You Can’t Live Without” and teasers from the band’s upcoming album
- How Wynonna’s carrying on the family-band legacy: by including husband and drummer Michael Scott “Cactus” Moser in The Big Noise
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 7/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.