- $10 for one ticket and one pit pass at X-Treme International Ice Racing (a $28.70 value)
- When: Friday, March 28 at 7:30 p.m. or Saturday, March 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: MassMutual Center
- Seating: Best available
- Door time: 6:30 p.m. on both nights
- Pass to pit party is included for purchased night; party is from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. each night
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
X-Treme International Ice Racing
The competitors of X-Treme International Ice Racing (XiiR) make their races a little more exciting by flying around corners on brakeless vehicles. Not to mention the fact that they’re racing on ice. During the last weekend of March, the XiiR AMA Pro Tour barrels into MassMutual Center to thrill crowds and envious Zambonis with crashes, spin-outs, and lightening-fast speeds atop a converted ice hockey rink.
Throughout the two-night series, top riders from the U.S., Canada, England, and Scotland will battle for National Championship titles. They’ll do so while harnessing the power of ATVs and speedway motorcycles—but not just any motorcycles. Though these lightweight machines resemble mountain bikes, they burn nitro methonol fuel and feature a power-to-weight ratio that has them operating with 10,000 more RPMs than an average car. Every XiiR vehicle also sport tires outfitted with 1,600 razor-sharp steel studs, enabling them to burst from 0 to 60 MPH and slice up party subs in just three seconds.