What You'll Get
- $9.54 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $45.15 value)
- Admission includes a 5oz. tasting mug
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
X107.5’s Ugly Mug Beer Festival
- The Festival: A celebration of good beer and good music featuring performances by Big Data and The Unlikely Candidates, as well as samples craft and local brewers.
- Big Data: This electro-pop act, a.k.a. Brooklyn-based Alan Wilkis, created considerable buzz with the single “Dangerous” before his debut album, 2.0, even dropped. The 2015 release proved worth the wait, featuring guest appearances by artists such as Jamie Lidell and Rivers Cuomo.
- The Beers: Sample 20 brews from the likes of St. Archer, Oskar Blues, Ballas Point, Tenaya Creek, Rogue, Belching Beaver, and Blue Moon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.