- One G-Pass to see a Xavier University men’s or women’s basketball game
- Where: Cintas Center
- Seating: section 203–206 or 215–216 for men’s games; section 106, 108, 112, or 114 for women’s games
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
$18 to see a men’s basketball game (up to $40 value). Choose from the following games:
- Against the Abilene Christian University Wildcats on Monday, November 25, at 7 p.m.
- Against the University of Evansville Purple Aces on Tuesday, December 10, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Marquette University Golden Eagles on Thursday, January 9, 2014, at 9 p.m.
$6 to see a women’s basketball game ($13 value). Choose from the following games:
- Against the University of Cincinnati Bearcats on Saturday, December 21, at 2 p.m.
- Against the Indiana University Hoosiers on Sunday, December 29, at 2 p.m.
- Against the St. John’s University Red Storm on Saturday, January 4, 2014, at 7 p.m.
- Against Butler University Bulldogs on Saturday, February 1, 2014, at 5 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
With the 2013-14 season newly underway, the Xavier men’s and women’s basketball teams strive for Big East and NCAA glory. Throughout the season, both teams look to thwart Big East foes including Georgetown and Marquette, strong non-conference opponents, and ensure opposing announcers know how to pronounce their school’s name.
Xavier Musketeers Athletics
Members of the Big East Conference since July, 2013, the Xavier Musketeers represent the University with 18 NCAA Division I men’s and women’s sports teams. Students and fans clad in blue, silver, and white flock to cheer on teams at top-flight facilities including the Cintas Center, Hayden Field, and the Xavier Soccer Complex. Games take on additional resonance when the Musketeers take on the Cincinnati Bearcats, as not even ten miles separate the historic rivals’ campuses.