- $99 for a three-day ticket package to the 2014 XPoNential Music Festival (up to $216.20 value)
- When: July 25–27. The festival begins at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, and at noon on Saturday and Sunday.
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center and Wiggins Park
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to the festival’s start
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the lineup
- One three-day pass, which grants general-admission standing to all concerts at Wiggins Park and the Camden Children’s Garden
- One 200-level seat (rows A–N) to see Ryan Adams with Jenny Lewis and Dawes on Saturday, July 26 and Beck with Band Of Horses and The Districts on Sunday, July 27, both at Susquehanna Bank Center
- Click to view the seating chart
2014 XPoNential Music Festival
- Beck: the eclectic artist behind slacker-rap hits such as “Loser” and “Where It’s At” has also been known to get introspective, as he does on quiet new album, Morning Phase
- Ryan Adams: the alt-country troubadour’s love of rock creeps through in “Gimme Something Good,” the first single from his hotly-anticipated eponymous album, due this fall
- Rodrigo y Gabriela: the virtuosic pair of flamenco guitarists inject their majestic tunes with a dose of metal
- Jenny Lewis: The former front-woman of Rilo Kiley has struck out on her own with a series of thoughtful folk-rock albums, characterized by her tender yet brassy voice, and guest stars as diverse as Elvis Costello and Zooey Deschanel. Her latest, The Voyager, drops on July 29.
- The Hold Steady: Known for Craig Finn’s hyper-literate narratives, Tad Kubler’s arena-sized riffs, and a high-energy live show, The Hold Steady recently released their sixth studio album, Teeth Dreams. Check out Groupon’s exclusive interview with the band about their favorite sports movies.
Also Appearing: James Cotton Band of Horses Dawes The Districts C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band Man Man Ingrid Michaelson Strand of Oaks Old 97’s And more
88% of 33 customers recommend
“It was great”
“Lawn Seats are cool & cheap . Good show ! ”