What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn ($28.50 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for 200-level seating ($35.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
XPoNential Music Festival: Sunday
- Her voice: sometimes it’s as tender and gravelly as Emmylou Harris’s, but for the most part, Brandi Carlile belts out in a full-force bellow; the Boston Globe dubbed her “contemporary pop’s most expressive and astonishing singer this side of Adele”
- Her influences: in the genre-hopping songs she writes and croons, you can hear a little Patsy Cline, Elton John, and Freddie Mercury, sometimes all in the same note
- Her start: she was a backup singer for an Elvis impersonator before eventually performing alongside the Indigo Girls, Chris Isaak, and Tori Amos
- Her breakthrough: 2007’s The Story, which had its title track featured during an especially romantic surgery on Grey’s Anatomy
- Her performance: expect tracks from her back catalog and new gems from her latest album, The Firewatcher’s Daughter, played with her longtime backing band of twins Phil and Tim Hanseroth
- Old Crow Medicine Show: Dulcet tumbleweeds of breezy Americana, country, folk, and rustic harmonies permeate the songs of this Nashville outfit, such as in as their breakthrough hit “Wagon Wheel.”
- case/lang/viers: In this side project of Neko Case, k.d. lang, and Laura Viers, the soloists unite their distinct voices for intimate, contemplative indie pop–meets–folk.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.