- $35 for a one-day ticket to the Xtreme Christian Music Conference (up to $67.75 value)
- Where: BB&T Center
- Seating: plaza section
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup.<p>
- Saturday, January 18, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 19, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m.<p>
Xtreme Christian Music Conference
- The bands: seven of the most popular contemporary Christian acts
- Saturday headliner: Switchfoot
- What Switchfoot means: it’s a surfing term that refers to changing your stance to face in the opposite direction
- What the band does: play acclaimed alternative rock
- What they’ve won: the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Rock Gospel Album for Hello Hurricane, multiple Dove Awards, and a heap of goodwill for their charitable work
- Sunday headliner: Hillsong United
- Hillsong United’s forte: uplifting albums that routinely race to the top of the Christian charts
- Their origin: an Australian youth ministry group
- Micheal W. Smith, by the numbers: 40 Dove Awards, 3 Grammy Awards, 12 books, and 30 years in the business
- Other acts that raise spirits and hands: Kutless, Israel & New Breed, Mikeschair
- The host: Christian comedian Michael Jr., seen on Comedy Central and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Tying it all together: inspiring words from Pastor Troy Gramling of Potential Church<p>