What You'll Get
- $18 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25.60 value)
- What Y&T stands for: Yesterday & Today
- Their everlasting sound: a high-octane blend of hard rock with a little hair metal thrown in to help attract sponsorship from L’Oreal
- A history lesson: Before Metallica and Mötley Crüe were big, they opened for Y&T.
- By the numbers: Y&T have sold more than 4 million albums, released 18 records, and received two Bammie Awards.
- The ’80s hits you’ve heard: “Summertime Girls,” “Mean Streak,” and “Don’t Stop Runnin’”
- Where you’ve heard them: on MTV and Baywatch
- The newest hits you’ve heard: “I’m Coming Home” from 2010’s Facemelter, which marked a return to the studio after a 13-year hiatus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 1/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.