All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket for seating in the founders circle or balcony (up to $45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Yacht Rock Revival
- The Performance: a musical revue spanning the smoothest hits of the ’70s and ’80s, led by Yacht Rock Revue and featuring some of those hits’ original artists
- What Yacht Rock Revue is: equal parts tribute act and polyester-hoarding comedy troupe
- What their musical professionalism has earned them: gigs with Weezer, Kid Rock, and John Oates
- Some of the guests for this show: members of Player (“Baby Come Back”), Ambrosia (“How Much I Feel”), Robbie Dupree (“Steal Away”), and Matthew Wilder (“Break My Stride”)
- Bands you’ll hear covered: Hall & Oates, Toto, Michael McDonald, and Steely Dan
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.