What You'll Get
- $15for one ticket to Yadi Presents Burlesque Extravaganza! (up to $30value)
- When: Friday, February 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Yost Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The burlesque dancers’ specialty: sultry takes on classic cinema lore and pop culture
- The host: Yadi favorite Lili Vonschtupp
- Other featured performer: the award-winning Jeez Loueez, known for dressing like Rufio from Hook and being dubbed “The Honey Badger of Burlesque” due to her ferocity and resistance to cobra venom
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Must be 21 or older. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Yost Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Yadi Presents' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yadi Presents
Yadi Presents melds traditional burlesque with contemporary source material. Since the company's inception, performers with names like Meowberry Deathly, Lady Josephine, and Dolly Danger have conjured titillating, vaudevillian versions of Night of the Living Dead and Grease, and have even taken on the songs of Johnny Cash. Over the course of a single show, cast members shimmy out of their clothes, shake off their autumn leaves, play characters of opposite genders, and pay tribute to pop culture with equal amounts of kitsch and artistry.