- $15 for one ticket to Yadi Presents Burlesque Goes Pop (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Yost Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Burlesque Goes Pop
- The burlesque dancers’ specialty: sultry takes on classic cinema lore and pop culture
- The host: Yadi favorite Lili Vonschtupp
- Some of the pop stars you may see or hear: Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, Billy Idol
Yadi Presents melds traditional burlesque with contemporary source material. Since the company's inception, performers with names like Meowberry Deathly, Lady Josephine, and Dolly Danger have conjured titillating, vaudevillian versions of Night of the Living Dead and Grease, and have even taken on the songs of Johnny Cash. Over the course of a single show, cast members shimmy out of their clothes, shake off their autumn leaves, play characters of opposite genders, and pay tribute to pop culture with equal amounts of kitsch and artistry.