- $15 for one ticket to Yadi Presents Burlesque Shimmy Show (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, May 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Yost Theater
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Burlesque Shimmy Show
- Kalani Kokonuts: the Las Vegas native brings her Hawaiian-American style to the stage during her burlesque performances and as a singer with Pussyrammers
- Coco Lectric: in her hometown of Austin, she created the Austin Burlesque Alliance, directs the Austin Academy of Burlesque, and is a co-producer for the Texas Burlesque Festival
- Sukki Singapora: she is the first professional performer of burlesque who hails from Singapore and helped legalize burlesque in the country in 2015
Yadi Presents melds traditional burlesque with contemporary source material. Since the company's inception, performers with names like Meowberry Deathly, Lady Josephine, and Dolly Danger have conjured titillating, vaudevillian versions of Night of the Living Dead and Grease, and have even taken on the songs of Johnny Cash. Over the course of a single show, cast members shimmy out of their clothes, shake off their autumn leaves, play characters of opposite genders, and pay tribute to pop culture with equal amounts of kitsch and artistry.