What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Yadi Presents Fuzion Cabaret & Variety Show (up to $20 value)
- When: Friday, June 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fuzion
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
Fuzion Cabaret & Variety Show
- Mimi Fon-Fon: From the tropical forests of Brazil this wild siren emerged fully formed to tantalize audiences as part of the Suicide Girls’ 2014 tour.
- Bettie P’asian: This classically trained actress sprung from the California Institute for the Arts and into the world of burlesque, go-go dancing, and modeling.
- Lili VonSchtupp: The host with the most whose bawdy humor, slinky movement, and black lace inspired the LA Times to designate her “the foul-mouthed buxom godmother of LA burlesque.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, contact firstname.lastname@example.org promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yadi Presents
Yadi Presents melds traditional burlesque with contemporary source material. Since the company's inception, performers with names like Meowberry Deathly, Lady Josephine, and Dolly Danger have conjured titillating, vaudevillian versions of Night of the Living Dead and Grease, and have even taken on the songs of Johnny Cash. Over the course of a single show, cast members shimmy out of their clothes, shake off their autumn leaves, play characters of opposite genders, and pay tribute to pop culture with equal amounts of kitsch and artistry.