All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Yadi Presents “Comic Book Femme Fatales” (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Yost Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
Comic Book Femme Fatales
- The Theme: Yadi Presents’ scintillating dancers deliver a steamy take on familiar comic book femme fatales
- The Performers: Iza Van Lamp, Drea Dillenger, Lyra La Belle, Red Snapper, and Tito Bonito, plus a comic book art show by Dr. Graves
- The Hosts: Mr. Snapper and Mr. Buddy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yadi Presents
Yadi Presents melds traditional burlesque with contemporary source material. Since the company's inception, performers with names like Meowberry Deathly, Lady Josephine, and Dolly Danger have conjured titillating, vaudevillian versions of Night of the Living Dead and Grease, and have even taken on the songs of Johnny Cash. Over the course of a single show, cast members shimmy out of their clothes, shake off their autumn leaves, play characters of opposite genders, and pay tribute to pop culture with equal amounts of kitsch and artistry.