What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $30 value)
- $20 for one ticket for VIP seating (up to $40 value)
Bidi Bidi Burlesque: A Tribute to Selena
- The burlesque dancers’ specialty: sultry takes on famous pop culture figures
- The theme of this show: legendary Queen of Tejano music Selena, known to many fans as the Tejano Madonna
- The featured performer: Yadi favorites Ruby Champagne, Gwen Ruby, Leggy Lass Greenleaf, Iza La Vamp, Sirena Siren, plus more sirens doing sultry routines to Latin pop classics
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yadi Presents
Yadi Presents melds traditional burlesque with contemporary source material. Since the company's inception, performers with names like Meowberry Deathly, Lady Josephine, and Dolly Danger have conjured titillating, vaudevillian versions of Night of the Living Dead and Grease, and have even taken on the songs of Johnny Cash. Over the course of a single show, cast members shimmy out of their clothes, shake off their autumn leaves, play characters of opposite genders, and pay tribute to pop culture with equal amounts of kitsch and artistry.