What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $20 for one VIP ticket for seating within the first three rows and a gift bag (up to $25 value)
Bidi Bidi Burlesque
- The Theme: a burlesque tribute to Mexican-American singer Selena Quintanilla
- The Music: the upbeat Tejano tunes that made Selena famous, including, of course, “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom”
- The Performers: Ruby Champagne, Gwen Ruby, Blanche Bourgeois, Veronica Voss, and Brown Sugar, all hailing from Southern California
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yadi Presents
Yadi Presents melds traditional burlesque with contemporary source material. Since the company's inception, performers with names like Meowberry Deathly, Lady Josephine, and Dolly Danger have conjured titillating, vaudevillian versions of Night of the Living Dead and Grease, and have even taken on the songs of Johnny Cash. Over the course of a single show, cast members shimmy out of their clothes, shake off their autumn leaves, play characters of opposite genders, and pay tribute to pop culture with equal amounts of kitsch and artistry.