What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Yandel, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $70 value)
- When: Friday, June 6, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- General-admission floor standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- His full name: Llandel Veguilla Malavé Salazar
- But his fans know him simply as: Yandel
- You first met Yandel as: half of the wildly popular reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel
- Together, Wisin & Yandel: have dominated the charts with their fusion of traditional Latin pop, hip-hop, and electronic dance music since the late ’90s, earning a Grammy and two Latin Grammys
- Reason for reggaeton fans to rejoice: this is the first time Yandel has embarked on a solo tour in the US
- Does that mean Wisin & Yandel broke up?: No, they’re just taking a breather to flex their musical muscles
- As a solo artist: Yandel cranks up the energy with slick party numbers that dare listeners not to dance
- His latest solo album: De Líder a Leyenda, which featured singles “Hasta Abajo,” “Hablé De Ti,” and “Moviendo Caderas”
- Its stats: debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Latin Albums chart, #9 on the Top Rap Albums chart, and #4 on the Mexican Albums chart
- Its notable guest stars: J Alvarez, Daddy Yankee, and Don Omar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 6/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Las Vegas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.