- $30 for one G-Pass to see Yandel (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Irving Plaza
- Section: General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His full name: Llandel Veguilla Malavé Salazar
- But his fans know him simply as: Yandel
- You first met Yandel as: the other half of the wildly popular reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel
- Together, Wisin & Yandel: have dominated the charts with their fusion of traditional Latin pop, hip-hop, and electronic dance music since the late '90s
- Reason for reggaeton fans to rejoice: this is the first time Yandel has embarked on a solo tour in the US
- Does that mean Wisin & Yandel broke up?: No, they're just taking a breather to flex their musical muscles
- As a solo artist: Yandel cranks up the energy with slick party numbers that dare listeners not to dance
- His latest solo album: De Líder a Leyenda
- Its stats: debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart, #9 on the Top Rap Albums chart, and #4 on the Mexican Albums chart
- Its notable guest stars: J Alvarez, Daddy Yankee, and Don Omar
- What to expect from the live show: the flashing of lights, the caterwauling of fans, and the hopes that Yandel might take off his sunglasses
A yiddish theater, a burlesque house, a meeting place for the Polish Army Veterans Association—the building at 17 Irving Place has filled many roles since its christening in 1860. It wasn't until it became a music venue in the 1970s, though, that it found its true calling. Hosting early concerts by such bands as the Ramones and the Talking Heads, Irving Plaza built a reputation as one of the city's best places to see the next big thing. That reputation has only grown through the years, with Complex recently naming it one of the Top 10 Best Concert Venues in America.