- $33 for one ticket to see Yandel (up to $48 value)
- When: Friday, June 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Silver Spring
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- His full name: Llandel Veguilla Malavé Salazar
- But his fans know him simply as: Yandel
- You first met Yandel as: the other half of the wildly popular reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel
- Together, Wisin & Yandel: have dominated the charts with their fusion of traditional Latin pop, hip-hop, and electronic dance music since the late '90s
- Reason for reggaeton fans to rejoice: this is the first time Yandel has embarked on a solo tour in the US
- Does that mean Wisin & Yandel broke up?: No, they're just taking a breather to flex their musical muscles
- As a solo artist: Yandel cranks up the energy with slick party numbers that dare listeners not to dance
- His latest solo album: De Líder a Leyenda
- Its stats: debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart, #9 on the Top Rap Albums chart, and #4 on the Mexican Albums chart
- Its notable guest stars: J Alvarez, Daddy Yankee, and Don Omar
- What to expect from the live show: the flashing of lights, the caterwauling of fans, and the hopes that Yandel might take off his sunglasses
The Fillmore Silver Spring
Overhung with glittering chandeliers and surrounded by billowing red curtains, The Fillmore Silver Spring's main room easily holds elegant concerts and thrashing dance parties alike on its hardwood floor. Encircling balconies equipped with tables and chairs allow VIP seclusion, elevated sightlines of onstage antics, and easy conversation with GA-ticket-holding giraffes.