What You'll Get
- One ticket to Yankee Tavern presented by American Blues Theater
- When: select dates, February 27–March 22
- Where: Greenhouse Theater Center
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 15 minuets before curtain
- Ticket pick up starts 1 hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for Thursdays and Fridays (up to $33 value)
- $28 for Saturdays and Sundays (up to $43 value)
- The Plot: a couple unwinding inside Yankee Tavern are suddenly entrenched in a 9/11 conspiracy theory that weaves poignant humor with the pulse-quickeningly surreal.
- For Fans Of: playwright Steven Dietz; conspiracy theories; thrillers with heart
- Press Quotes: Daily News calls it “one helluva show…slyly fashioned as an edge-of-your-seat thriller!”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Greenhouse Theater Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects American Blues Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime, ticket pick up begins 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About American Blues Theater
Stories of bygone royal families and dispossessed tycoons have no place at American Blues Theater, winner of American Theatre Wing’s prestigious 2016 National Theatre Company Award. Rather, the ensemble showcases the American ideas of freedom, equality, and opportunity by telling home-grown stories while pairing production missions with different service agencies. Since its founding in 1985, the company has presented such sepia-hued favorites as On the Waterfront and Oklahoma, all focused on depicting working-class concerns. Their approach has struck a chord in the community—the theater’s members have been honored with numerous Joseph Jefferson Awards, Black Theater Alliance Awards, Writers’ Guild Awards, Pulitzer Prize nominations, Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Emmy Awards, and numerous other accolades.