- One ticket to Yankee Tavern presented by American Blues Theater
- When: select dates, February 27–March 22
- Where: Greenhouse Theater Center
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 15 minuets before curtain
- Ticket pick up starts 1 hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for Thursdays and Fridays (up to $33 value)
- $28 for Saturdays and Sundays (up to $43 value)
- The Plot: a couple unwinding inside Yankee Tavern are suddenly entrenched in a 9/11 conspiracy theory that weaves poignant humor with the pulse-quickeningly surreal.
- For Fans Of: playwright Steven Dietz; conspiracy theories; thrillers with heart
- Press Quotes: Daily News calls it “one helluva show…slyly fashioned as an edge-of-your-seat thriller!”
American Blues Theater
Stories of bygone royal families and dispossessed tycoons have no place at American Blues Theater. Rather, the ensemble showcases the American ideas of freedom, equality, and opportunity by telling home-grown stories while pairing production missions with different service agencies. Since its founding in 1985, the company has presented such sepia-hued favorites as On the Waterfront and Oklahoma, all focused on depicting working-class concerns. Their approach has struck a chord in the community—the theater’s members have been honored with numerous Joseph Jefferson Awards, Writers’ Guild Awards, and hearty handshakes.
Greenhouse Theater Center
2257 N Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614