What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Yanni (up to $32.15 value)
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheater
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- What's new with Yanni: a world tour and a new album, Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni's words: "This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with."
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988 and that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and the brass, string, and harp sections propel melodies into the audience; also some in-the-moment hair tossing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/5 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.