What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Yanni
- When: Thursday, August 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Barclays Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for sections 12–20 or 111–121 (up to $66.95 value)
- $60 for sections 9, 23, 109, or 123 (up to $123.40 value)
- $80 for sections 24, 108, or 124 (up to $178.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What’s new with Yanni: a world tour and a new album, Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni’s words: “This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with.”
- Fun fact: the people of China honored Yanni with the adoption of a giant panda cub, an honor typically reserved for nations, because they felt his music speaks to the nature of the panda
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Barclays Center on 8/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.