- $40 for early-discount seating in upper sections 1, 2, or 3 (up to $58.60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for seating in upper sections 1, 2, or 3 (up to $58.60 value)
- $50 for early-discount seating in lower sections 1 or 3, rows 10-27 (up to $76.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for seating in lower sections 1 or 3, rows 10-27 (up to $76.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What’s new with Yanni: a world tour and a new album, Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni’s words: “This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with.”
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988 and that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and the brass, string, and harp sections propel melodies into the audience; also some in-the-moment hair tossing
700 14th St.
Denver, CO 80202