- $27 for one G-Pass for seating in pavilion section 401 or 410 (up to $45.50 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass for seating in pavilion section 301 or 305 (up to $69 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A.K.A.: Yiannis Chryssomalis
- His latest: 20214’s Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni’s words: “This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with.”
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988 and that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- Other globally famous landmark that’s played host to Yanni: the Pyramids, where he performed in 2015 for his first-ever concert in Egypt
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and an orchestra propel melodies into the audience; also, some in-the-moment hair tossing