What You'll Get
- $43.20 for one G-Pass for upper balcony seating in sections 2 and 4 (up to a $72 value)
- $46.20 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating in sections 1 and 3 (rows KK–LL) (up to a $77 value)
- $49.20 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating in sections 1 and 3 (rows BB–CC) (up to a $82 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A.K.A.: Yiannis Chryssomalis
- His latest: 2016’s Sensuous Chill
- Evidence of the title’s mood: songs such as “Desert Soul,” “Whispers in the Dark,” and “Retreat to Dream”
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: on 2014’s greatest hits album Inspirato, in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988, and on that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- The other globally famous landmark that’s played host to Yanni: the Pyramids, where he performed in 2015 for his first-ever concert in Egypt
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and an orchestra propel melodies into the audience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.