- $43.20 for one G-Pass for upper balcony seating in sections 2 and 4 (up to a $72 value)
- $46.20 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating in sections 1 and 3 (rows KK–LL) (up to a $77 value)
- $49.20 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating in sections 1 and 3 (rows BB–CC) (up to a $82 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A.K.A.: Yiannis Chryssomalis
- His latest: 2016’s Sensuous Chill
- Evidence of the title’s mood: songs such as “Desert Soul,” “Whispers in the Dark,” and “Retreat to Dream”
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: on 2014’s greatest hits album Inspirato, in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988, and on that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- The other globally famous landmark that’s played host to Yanni: the Pyramids, where he performed in 2015 for his first-ever concert in Egypt
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and an orchestra propel melodies into the audience